OPTION 3 – PROGRAM AUDIT
For programs in need of the highest level of involvement, Sájari offers a program-wide audit to assess the program as a whole, and develop a plan to address racism and bias issues. This includes interviews and assessments of staff members and leaders. Workshops for training both higher and lower-level employees to function as a homogenous, harmonious machine.
Carefully create future planning to help the company facilitate difficult conversations, amplify oppressed voices, and continue anti-discrimination practices. Sájari works with company leadership to develop a deep awareness of brand positioning within its industry, aligning external assets with no-tolerance policies. This is the first step in attracting a more diverse workforce and finding qualified people of color to fill positions. Sájari also trains hiring managers and HR personnel to identify confirmation biases and blindspots in interviewing processes.
Through these sessions, you’ll leave with:
- Confidence navigating difficult and racially tense situations in and out of the workplace.
- Nonviolent communication tools that help you facilitate conversations and amplify black voices.
- Ability to initiate team-building exercises to continue to build empathy and fight inequality.
- Internal and external branding assets that align with anti-racism movements.
- Tools to help individuals self-reflect and discover their own blindspots without initiating “white guilt”.
- Forward-thinking initiatives help position your company as a zero-tolerance establishment, enabling you to build a positive reputation and legally protect yourself.
- A newfound empathy and appreciation for personal experiences create a more harmonious work environment where people feel nourished.